Tuesday, May 1, 2007

two things i have discovered:

1. - i am lousy at taking pictures of interesting things in my life.

2. - i am boring, and thus have nothing to really take pictures of anyway that aren't already on cindy's blog or someone else's.

SO, until i can get myself together and start having an interesting life, then taking pictures of it - this is a nostalgia blog.

my current project is for mothers day i am putting my mom's shoeboxes of negatives and misplaced photos onto digital cd's. not only am i a kickass son for doing this, but it provides me with plenty of nostalgic material to share when nothing else is going on.

here's one i don't remember:

mom and dad, circa the summer of '79.
(don't tell my mom. she's embarrassed by pictures of her hair)




2 comments:

Cindy Bean said...

What about the super amazing perfect show you went to today?

nathaniel said...

forgot to take pictures of it.